Warrior Fields Breeding and Sales Rules
Horses For Sale: Private Treaty Note if Interested. Please Read Rules Listed Below.
SS+ Moon Molakai
TWH X Paint Gelding
Never Shown, has a few pictures drawn
SS+ Boondocks Hugh
Never Shown has Training ImageSOLD
How She Do It
Shown and a few images
Summer Made Sins
A few foals but never shown herself
Warrior Fields Rules and Regulations:Breedings Rules and Regulations:
1. Send note requesting the horse (or horses) with the following information about your horse and a link to its ref.
Why you want this breeding:
Future plans for the foal: (just a general idea)
2. If you requested the breeding it is your job to create the breeding and foal images unless specified by me. The detail and specific requirements of the breeding image will be found on the horse's page under breeding fee. I will never sell a breeding spots will not be available for points. Breeding fees will range from head shots to full body breeding image and additional images.
3. Note me with a link to the breeding picture, wait until I give the okay for the foal's creation.
4. Please research the color and design that the foal should be. Ask if you have any doubts please!
5. I have the right to ask for a design to be changed.
6. If you would like me to design the foal, ask and we can determine a price (images, future breeding spots etc.)
7. The foal does not need to have a name associated with its sire or dam.
8. If you no longer want the foal, note me for I will take them back or help find a new home for them. Please let me know I would like to keep track of them.
9. This is a realistic stable and only realistic horses, or breeds that are possible realistically will be accepted for breeding.
10. Don't be afraid to note me if you have any more questions! Buying and Selling Rules and Policies
1. For BUYING a horse from Warrior Fields, please keep in mind we would like to keep track of our stock, so let us know when you are selling them so we can have a chance to buy them, or watch to see who they go to next. We will not reclaim a sold horse, but if we want to, we will bid for it and take our chances with the rest of the bidders. I would prefer if you sold the horse through art auction, and not point, but that is not required.
2. We will keep tabs on former horses, so don't be surprised if we check in every now and then! (NO I will not reclaim them if they are inactive, they are pixel ponies for goodness sake, as long as they have a reference image that says they are yours, I'm happy)
3. Sales will most often be draw to adopt and NOT first come first serve. We have the right to decline an entry for any reason even if you are the only bidder.
1. When I BUY a horse from you- I expect considerate conversation as if this was a real business transaction. No cussing, threats, angry and rude comments. I don't have time for that, and will keep proof it happened in case of a future issue.